Bouygues Energies & Services Solutions - Isleworth
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a Building Services Engineer - Mechanical Bias to join our Facilities Management team at West Middlesex University Hospital in Isleworth. This is a permanent full-time position working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday from 8am-5pm.
- Reporting to the M&E Supervisor
- Complete reactive/PPM tasks and ensure work is completed in line with the performance monitoring system
- Deliver electrical and mechanical planned and reactive maintenance and scheduled installation works
- Order materials and services as required and update records
- Oversee specialist sub-contractors as and when required
- Cover for other technicians as necessary in various buildings
- Working 40 hours per week from 08.00 to 17.00, Monday to Friday
Skills, qualifications & experience:
- Must have experience of building services/working in a maintenance environment
- Must hold a recognised intermediate mechanical trade apprenticeship and/or relevant qualifications to level 2 (theory and practice) in a relevant mechanical or electrical discipline with suitable industry experience
- Strong customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work on own initiative as well as within a team with a proactive, flexible, can-do attitude
- Must have good Health & Safety awareness
Our excellent benefits package includes:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company share scheme
- 2 paid volunteering days a year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Employee assistance programme
Why Bouygues E&S Solutions?
Bouygues Energies & Services Solutions is an international business operating in over 25 countries and employing over 13,500 people. The company is part of the Bouygues Group – a global brand employing over 130,000 people in 80 countries within the construction, engineering, civil works, energy services, telecommunications, and media sectors.
In the UK, Bouygues Energies & Services is a leading provider of facilities management (FM), energy services, highways, and complex engineering solutions across the public and private sectors.
Bouygues E&S Solutions is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We place a strong emphasis on continual development, both professional and interpersonal. Currently over 2% of the Company’s payroll is spent on Learning and Development activities. We have our own international and local training centres, delivering technical and management courses.
Bouygues Construction UK was awarded the Top Employers United Kingdom and Top Employers Europe certification. We are also proud to have been awarded Investors in People Gold, which demonstrates our commitment to our people.
Here at Bouygues we value the creativity and innovation that our diverse workforce brings, encouraging people from all backgrounds, particularly those from underrepresented communities to apply. By joining us, you will be inspired to bring your full self to the workplace, speak up and share your unique ideas. You will also have an opportunity to join our employee led diversity & inclusion communities such as WeLink (women network), Encompass (LGBTQ+), Kaleidoscope (BAME), Disability and Wellness peer support network, Parents and Carers network.
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We value your privacy and we are committed to protecting your personal details. If you choose to apply for this role, please do not include any sensitive data on your CV which reveals (directly or indirectly); your race or ethnic origins, your political, philosophical or religious opinions, or your membership of a trade union, your social security number, or information which relates to your health or sexual orientation or to any criminal convictions.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Company shares and pension