Cleaner - 06:00-10:00, Mon to Fri
Bouygues Energies & Services Solutions - Swinton
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting permanent part-time opportunity for a Cleaner to join our Facilities Management team at the police station in Swinton working 20 hours per week from 0600 to 1000, Mon to Fri.
- Reporting to the Soft Services Facilities Manager
- To undertake general cleaning duties as required including (but not limited to); cleaning of floors, toilets, furniture and fittings and the emptying and removal of rubbish
- Cleaning of carpets in accordance with manufacturers recommendations
- To assist the Soft Services Manager and other Cleaning staff as required
- To maintain store cupboards and replenish allocated cleaning stock
- Provide rapid response to urgent requests for assistance
- Working 20 hours per week from 06:00-10:00, Monday to Friday
- Previous cleaning experience in a similar role
- Understanding of COSSH regulations is desirable
- Excellent customer services skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and / or independently
- Requirement to achieve vetting clearance for the role
Our excellent benefits package includes:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company share scheme
- 2 paid volunteering days a year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Employee assistance programme
Why Bouygues E&S Solutions?
Bouygues Energies & Services Solutions (BYES) is an international business operating in over 25 countries and employing over 13,500 people. The company is part of the Bouygues Group – a global brand employing over 130,000 people in 80 countries within the construction, engineering, civil works, energy services, telecommunications, and media sectors.
In the UK, Bouygues Energies & Services is a leading provider of facilities management (FM), energy services, highways, and complex engineering solutions across the public and private sectors.
Bouygues E&S Solutions is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We place a strong emphasis on continual development, both professional and interpersonal. Currently over 2% of the Company’s payroll is spent on Learning and Development activities. We have our own international and local training centres, delivering technical and management courses.
Bouygues Construction UK was awarded the Top Employers United Kingdom and Top Employers Europe certification. We are also proud to have been awarded Investors in People Gold, which demonstrates our commitment to our people.
Here at Bouygues we value the creativity and innovation that our diverse workforce brings, encouraging people from all backgrounds, particularly those from underrepresented communities to apply. By joining us, you will be inspired to bring your full self to the workplace, speak up and share your unique ideas. You will also have an opportunity to join our employee led diversity & inclusion communities such as WeLink (women network), Encompass (LGBTQ+), Kaleidoscope (BAME), Disability and Wellness peer support network, Parents and Carers network.
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We value your privacy and we are committed to protecting your personal details. If you choose to apply for this role, please do not include any sensitive data on your CV which reveals (directly or indirectly); your race or ethnic origins, your political, philosophical or religious opinions, or your membership of a trade union, your social security number, or information which relates to your health or sexual orientation or to any criminal convictions.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Pension, company share scheme, cycle to work scheme